Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
MNVolkov BipOS
Custom firmware, based on latin FW 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36 and not latin 1.1.2.05
for AmazFit Bip v.0.5

Unti--2.png

Author: MNVolkov (Maxim Volkov)​

Description:
Customized firmware for AmazFit Bip. The list of applications is called from the AliPay menu so you need to enable it in the MiFit settings. You can also enable the side menu (swipe right). Implemented two additional applications for your Bip:

Calculator: The calculator allows you to perform basic arithmetic operations + - * /. Deleting the last dialed digit, resetting and receiving an answer is called by clicking on the corresponding areas of the scoreboard, indicated by the inscriptions C = <-

Calendar : The algorithm for calculating the day of the week works for any date in the Gregorian calendar. The range of the calendar from 1600 to 3000 years.At startup, the current month is displayed, the current day is highlighted in color. There is ability to select another period through turning: swipe left-right to switch the months, swipe up and down - switch the years.

Editing of existing alarms: You can change the time of the existing alarm, set the repetition by day of the week, or select single mode (available by left swipe). To select a single mode, you must uncheck all the checkboxes. For convenience, you can set the current time by clicking on the alarm icon on the time setting screen. Synchronization with MiFit occurs only on/off state (as before), while the time in MiFit does not change. However, you can still set the alarm in MiFit and it will sync with the watch. The alarm time displayed om watch is always actual.

Flashlight: When start Flashlight the screen get white color and backlight turn up high.

One of this applicatoins can be selected for "quick" launch using "Left side function" in MOD menu. When it selected left swipe from dial launches "quick" app. MOD menu now accessible from Right menu (don`t forget to switch it ON by using Mi Fit)

This custom firmware is based on latin firmware on your choose 1.1.5.12, 1.1.5.36 or not latin 1.1.2.05 (Be careful when applying the patch, do not forget about the need to flash resources when changing versions in watch)

Watch photo:
calc_355.jpgcalend_0.3.jpgAlarm_555.jpgalarm_days.jpgapp_en_tn.pnglang (2).pngflash_en.jpgIMG_20190728_221907_0_tn.png

The firmware is available in two formats:
1. File for direct flasing with your favorite program (I use GadgetBridge)

2. Motorola S-Record file for applying a patch to your favorite firmware (for example, another mod of the same firmware version).
Patch can be applied strictly on latin firmware version 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36. This patch should be applied on the specified firmwares. The only condition is the absence of AliPay menu modifications and alarms in the firmware, since My patch changes the code of the AliPay menu function and the alarm clock interface.

1. Unpack the patch.zip archive to a separate folder
2. Open this folder in a separate window
3. Copy patch (file with .mot extension) and the firmware you want to patch (the file with the extension .fw or .fw.latin) into a separate folder
4. Arrange Explorer windows so that you can see both of the above files folders.
5. Use the Ctrl key to select the patch file and the firmware on which the patch will be applied
6. Drag and drop both selected files onto patch_en.bat located in the next window (when hovering over patch_en.bat will be label " Open with patch_en.bat")
7. In the window that opens, make sure that the patch is applied, remember the name of the patched firmware. After reading, you can close.
8. The firmware file with the applied patch will be located in the same folder where the patch and firmware were dragged. It`s name starts with "patched..." and extension .fw or .fw.latin
9. Flash the patched firmware using up to date version GadgetBridge
10. Flash compatible resources and fonts if necessary.

Everything you do with your watch, you do at your own risk! No one except You is responsible for your actions!
No claim for "brick" your watch neither I nor anyone else takes!!!
Important

it is recommended to use the latest version of Gadget Bridge For firmware.
Application - Gadget Bridge 0.34.0

Feedback and suggestions can be sent to the PM.

Download here:
У вас нет разрешения на просмотр содержимого!

MNVolkov MOD 0.4.1

MNVolkov MOD v0.4

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.12

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.36

Support developers by making DONATION

Последнее редактирование:

kdchien

Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Stratos
Thanks Volkov, Now I can use english instead of using google translate!

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
New release coming soon...

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Now I`m working on not latin FW, but it will be not 1.1.5.36. Unfortunately this FW has no custom resourses.

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Due to many request I have modified the script applying patch to firmware.
Instruction:
1. Unpack the attached archive to a separate folder
2. Open this folder in a separate window
3. Copy patch (file with .mot extension) and the firmware you want to patch (the file with the extension .fw or .fw.latin) into a separate folder
4. Arrange Explorer windows so that you can see both of the above files folders.
5. Use the Ctrl key to select the patch file and the firmware on which the patch will be applied
6. Drag and drop both selected files onto patch_en.bat located in the next window (when hovering over patch_en.bat will be label " Open with patch_en.bat")
7. In the window that opens, make sure that the patch is applied, remember the name of the patched firmware. After reading, you can close.
8. The firmware file with the applied patch will be located in the same folder where the patch and firmware were dragged. It`s name starts with "patched..." and extension .fw or .fw.latin
9. Flash the patched firmware using up to date version GadgetBridge

Вложения

Mixmaxmux

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Many thanks for your great work.
I wated ask You some question to install the patch.
1- Can the fw version To be patched also be 1.1.5.56?
2- The fw To be patched must be original or My be An already modded version (eg. Emoticon management)
3- in which language The calendar and clock set are shown?
4- is it necessary to have a suitable Res file and if yes, where i Can Take it?

Thanks again a Lot
MAX

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Many thanks for your great work.
I wated ask You some question to install the patch.
1- Can the fw version To be patched also be 1.1.5.56?
2- The fw To be patched must be original or My be An already modded version (eg. Emoticon management)
3- in which language The calendar and clock set are shown?
4- is it necessary to have a suitable Res file and if yes, where i Can Take it?

Thanks again a Lot
MAX
Thanks for your feedback.
1. Patch can be applied strictly on latin firmware version 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36. But you can flash 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36 over any FW version (don`t forget flash RES and FT if needed)
2. It can be modded, the only condition is the absence of AliPay menu modifications and alarms in the firmware, since my patch changes the code of the AliPay menu function and the alarm clock interface.
3. The calendar and clock set are shown in russian language, but some more languages in near plans.
4. No, my MOD uses only original RES for now, so you can use any RES-file.

PS. If you like my work make a small donation (links in my profile). Your donations will increase the functionality and usability of your Amazfit Bip. Thank you.

Mixmaxmux

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
hi, I integrated the mods 0.3.2 into a 1.1.5.36 version through your .bat files and everything works great. I allowed myself to transform a few words from Russian to Italian. as soon as I can I send you a donation. thank you so much.
Max

•  Мне нравится
Реакции: LORD

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
hi, I integrated the mods 0.3.2 into a 1.1.5.36 version through your .bat files and everything works great. I allowed myself to transform a few words from Russian to Italian.
The new release will support multiple languages. If there is a big need I can implement Italian out of the box. But now this topic is not crowded.
as soon as I can I send you a donation. thank you so much.
Max
Thank you for support MNVolkovMOD. The link, where you can make a donation, can be found in my profile.

Mixmaxmux

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi,
I have a problem to make a donation with the link in your profile, there Is another way to make a donation like PayPal or similar.
Thaks
Max

Mixmaxmux

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Wow!
You are the best!
Many thanks
max

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Update
MVolkov MOD 0.4

Changes:
  • Flashlight application. When start Flashlight the screen get white color and backlight turn up high.
  • MOD translated to english, also multilanguage was implemented. Used language can be selected in Settings menu (if menu in Russian go to Настройки - Язык меню).
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • MOD was adapted for not latin firmware 1.1.2.05 . Big fonts compability implemented in all applications.
Photo:
app_en_tn.pngflash_en.jpglang (2).pngIMG_20190728_221907_0_tn.png

Full archive MNVolkov MOD v0.4 based on Trace MOD and official FW Latin 1.1.5.12

Full archive MNVolkov MOD v0.4 based on Trace MOD and official FW Latin 1.1.5.36

ПFull archive MNVolkov MOD v0.4 based on SantaX MOD and official FW NOT Latin 1.1.2.05

Patches MNVolkov MOD v0.4 for self patching (for all versions)

Thanx@RAA for help with MOD preparation.

Welcome to install and use.
Waiting for feedback, install MOD for yourself and for friends, share it in social networks.

If you liked with my work, MyAmazFit.RU team work - don`t be shy and make donation for supporting further development.
Credentials for donations can be found in first post or at my profile @MNVolkov
You can make donations via Yandex.Money, QIWI and PayPal. If you have not account in theese pay systems, you can make donation with Visa or MasterCard via PayPal.

Many thanks!!!

nashaba

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
What an amazing work, thank you!

JAGBv1

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Excellent work @MNVolkov, thank you for giving long life to the Bip.
Please consider adding Spanish and Italian in the mod languages. They are the two largest communities of the Bip after Russian.
I am happy to help with translations if necessary.

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
In future releases I plan to support other languages.
Can you estimate the number of users who might be interested in firmware in Spanish and Italian?

pearljamero

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Great work it's amazing. I'm interested in a Spanish fw
Сообщения автоматически объединены:

In future releases I plan to support other languages.
Can you estimate the number of users who might be interested in firmware in Spanish and Italian?
I'm going to translate fw no latin to Spanish. if you want, take the translation to integrate it into your fw

JAGBv1

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Considering only the members of the largest Telegram groups dedicated to the Amazfit Bip, I would say about 8000 people in each case.

But outside of Telegram there is a huge world (Forums, Youtube, etc.), so the interested people would be much more.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сверху Снизу