Amazfit Bip
  • Первое сообщение
MNVolkov BipOS 0.5.2
Custom firmware, based on latin FW 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36 and not latin 1.1.2.05
for AmazFit Bip

Unti--2.png

Author: MNVolkov (Maxim Volkov)​

Description:
Customized firmware for AmazFit Bip. The list of applications is called from the AliPay menu so you need to enable it in the MiFit settings. You can also enable the side menu (swipe right).
BipOS is able to launch user applications. Each application is a separate file stored in resources. File format is arm-elf executable.
When the mod menu starts, resources are scanned for applications. Found applications are placed in the "Applications" menu. Calculator, Calendar, Flashlight apps, and the Alarm clock editor are rewritten under the new format. Now the firmware has a little more space for further development. Users wishing to not use some of (yet!) a few applications can form a list of applications to their taste from among the available.
In order to improve overall convenience and reduce the number of incompatibilities designed firmware independent applications. So one and the same Calculator will work both on Latin 1.1.5.12 and not latin 1.1.2.05 with no changes (you only need to place it in the RES file of the corresponding version).
To build RES files, there is also a special program for PC (Win32) with which you can add the necessary applications to your existing RES file.

Also, there is a simple SDK to anyone having (even small) programming skills could create an application for Amazfit BIP. The use of the SDK and load run applications significantly lowered the threshold of entering the field of software development for Amazfit Bip. SDK and instructions are placed in the appropriate topic, there will also be a discussion of creating applications for BipOS. - Инструкция - Bip | Application develop for BipOS ( SDK ) EN

One of the custom applications can be selected for a "quick" launch using "Left side function" in MOD menu. When it selected left swipe from dial launches "quick" app. MOD menu now accessible from Right menu (don`t forget to switch it ON by using Mi Fit)

This custom firmware is based on latin firmware of your choice 1.1.5.12, 1.1.5.36 or not latin 1.1.2.05 (Be careful when applying the patch, do not forget about the need to flash resources when changing versions in the watch)

Watch photo:
calc_355.jpgcalend_0.3.jpgAlarm_555.jpgalarm_days.jpgapp_en_tn.pnglang (2).pngflash_en.jpgIMG_20190728_221907_0_tn.png

The firmware is available in two formats:
1. File for direct flashing with your favorite program (I use Gadgetbridge)

2. Motorola S-Record file for applying a patch to your favorite firmware (for example, another mod of the same firmware version).
Patch can be applied strictly to latin firmware versions 1.1.5.12, 1.1.5.36 or non-latin version 1.1.2.05. This patch should be applied to the specified firmware. The only requirement is the absence of AliPay menu and alarms modifications in the target firmware since my patch changes the code of the AliPay menu function and the alarm clock interface.

1. Unpack the patch.zip archive to a separate folder
2. Open this folder in a separate window
3. Copy patch (file with .mot extension) and the firmware you want to patch (the file with the extension .fw or .fw.latin) into a separate folder
4. Arrange Explorer windows so that you can see both of the above files folders.
5. Use the Ctrl key to select the patch file and the firmware on which the patch will be applied
6. Drag and drop both selected files onto patch_en.bat located in the next window (when hovering over patch_en.bat will be label "Open with patch_en.bat")
7. In the window that opens, make sure that the patch is applied, remember the name of the patched firmware. After reading, you can close it.
8. The firmware file with the applied patch will be located in the same folder where the patch and firmware were dragged. It`s name starts with "patched..." and extension .fw or .fw.latin
9. Flash the patched firmware using up to date version Gadgetbridge
10. Flash compatible resources and fonts if necessary.

Everything you do with your watch, you do at your own risk! No one is responsible for your actions but you!
The patch is applicable to the firmware versions listed above only. You must avoid patching an already patched firmware (double patching).
Neither I nor anybody else will accept any claim of bricking your watch!!!
Important

It is highly recommended to use the latest version of Gadgetbridge for flashing firmware, and strictly recommended to use only versions 0.41.0 and higher.
Application - Gadget Bridge 0.41.0

Feedback and suggestions can be sent to the PM.

Download here:

BipOS 0.5.2
У вас нет разрешения на просмотр содержимого!

Some extras
These versions are for those who use third-party companion apps and want to unleash the power of notifications vibration customization.

stock 1.1.5.36 latin firmware based, BipOS 0.5.2 patch applied
stock 1.1.2.05 non-latin firmware based, BipOS 0.5.2 patch applied
BipOS 0.5

MNVolkov MOD 0.4.1

MNVolkov MOD v0.4

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.12

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.36
Support developers by making DONATION

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@Nacholibre, stock 1.1.5.36 latin firmware with BipOS 0.5.2 patch applied and notifications vibration disabled (FW file only):

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

ted209

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Would anyone be able to modify the stock 1.1.2.05 non-latin fw file to disable notifications vibration?

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for BIPOS and the apps. They're amazing!

axellec

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
This looks absolutely awesome!
However, I haven't managed yet to get the mod on, probably because I don't speak Russian and am translating each page...

• MOD was adapted for not latin firmware 1.1.2.05 . Big fonts compability implemented in all applications.
I managed to downgrade to (not latin) firmware 1.1.2.05. It is working fine.

To my understanding the next step would be to patch the firmware using the .mot file.

3. Copy patch (file with .mot extension) and the firmware you want to patch (the file with the extension .fw or .fw.latin) into a separate folder
4. Arrange Explorer windows so that you can see both of the above files folders.
5. Use the Ctrl key to select the patch file and the firmware on which the patch will be applied
6. Drag and drop both selected files onto patch_en.bat located in the next window (when hovering over patch_en.bat will be label " Open with patch_en.bat")
7. In the window that opens, make sure that the patch is applied, remember the name of the patched firmware. After reading, you can close.
I have an issue with patch.bat (I don't have a patch_en.bat).

I am on Linux, not on Windows, so patch.bat does not work natively. So, I installed dosbox to run the bat, but it complains a lot: "Illegal command: :echoColor." "Illegal command: For" "Illegal command: @Call".

Am I using the right procedure? Can you help out here? Thanks.

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@axellec, I don't know much about Linux, but I think you need Wine rather than DOSBox. I may be wrong. Anyway, why don't you get the firmware already patched - MNVolkov BipOS v0.5.2 (Full pack based on stock ...)?

axellec

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@axellec, I don't know much about Linux, but I think you need Wine rather than DOSBox.
That's what I tried first, but it does not process .bat files. Dosbox does.

I may be wrong. Anyway, why don't you get the firmware already patched - MNVolkov BipOS v0.5.2 (Full pack based on stock ...)?
@Archon Looks like I haven't seen that. Would you be kind enough to write the link to the message with that?

Thanks!

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@axellec, here is it. It's also available via the "Download" button in this topic header :)

axellec

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@Archon thanks, I hadn't understood that full pack was already patched :) It works great, I have the apps now!!!

Next step: how do I write my own apps! :)

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
This looks absolutely awesome!
However, I haven't managed yet to get the mod on, probably because I don't speak Russian and am translating each page...

I managed to downgrade to (not latin) firmware 1.1.2.05. It is working fine.

To my understanding the next step would be to patch the firmware using the .mot file.

I have an issue with patch.bat (I don't have a patch_en.bat).

I am on Linux, not on Windows, so patch.bat does not work natively. So, I installed dosbox to run the bat, but it complains a lot: "Illegal command: :echoColor." "Illegal command: For" "Illegal command: @Call".

Am I using the right procedure? Can you help out here? Thanks.
You can just simple remove (or comment: line starting with 'rem' word) any lines containing Echocolor. It is only printing information.

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@axellec, as for apps development, some instructions and useful materials can be found here

Alex27solis

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Aver, I flash the beef first and he doesn't let me flash the fw because he says "it's not possible, the device is not ready".

I have an amazfit bip lite, I've been trying to install the mod and the games, what happens is that I install the .res everything goes well and then the .fw tells me "the device is not ready". Can you tell me the correct procedure and pass me the correct files please. I had to upgrade it back to 1.16 mifit

Aver, flasheo el res primero y no me deja flashear el fw por que dice "no es posible, el dispositivo no esta listo".

Tengo un amazfit bip lite, llevo tratando de instalar el mod y los juegos lo que pasa es que les instalo el .res todo va bien y después el .fw me dice "el dispositivo no esta listo".
Pueden decirme el procedimiento correcto y pasarme los archivos correctos porfavor. Lo tuve que actualizar denuevo a 1.16 de mifit

English only here, please

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@Alex27solis, I'd assume you're using an outdated version of Gb.

Alex27solis

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Repeated failure to comply with the language requirements in this topic
@Alex27solis, I'd assume you're using an outdated version of Gb.
The 0.41.0, the amazfit bip lite is connected, only it doesn't flash the .fw because it says "the device is not ready" so please help :(

La 0.41.0, el amazfit bip lite esta conectado, solo que no flashea el .fw por que dice "que el dispositivo no esta listo" ayuda porfa :(

This is the last time I warn you in words, then punitive measures will follow - this topic is English only.

Alex27solis

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Repeated failure to comply with the language requirements in this topic
@undefined, how did you make it work in the amazfit bip lite, please help :(
@undefined, como hiciste que funcionara en el amazfit bip lite, porfa ayuda :(

easyfly

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi!
I have some questions about BipOS 0.5.2.zip
This zip contains three files how should I install them? in what order?
then if i connect with mifit is it possible that mifit will reinstall the original firmware?
I currently have the latest mifit app and the latest firmware 1.1.6.36.
Thanks

usb

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi!
I have some questions about BipOS 0.5.2.zip
This zip contains three files how should I install them? in what order?
then if i connect with mifit is it possible that mifit will reinstall the original firmware?
I currently have the latest mifit app and the latest firmware 1.1.6.36.
Thanks
If you use original Mifit app Bipos will always be overwritten by the original firmware. You need to use a modded mifit or modded amazfit app with ota disabled.
For installation order I've always used Res, Font and Fw
Be sure to use the file from the folder that has "stock" in the name (the other are always russian lang)

easyfly

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Ok thanks for reply! I install all with gadgetbridge but I see all apps but not music control why ?I install stock Latin fw 1.1.5.36

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@easyfly, music control app is not included by default (I don't know why). You should add it to RES file manually. The special Java application makes it really simple (multilingual,

Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра скрытого текста.

is required).

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу