MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
  • Первое сообщение
stock 1.1.2.05 non-latin firmware based, BipOS 0.5.4 patch appliedMNVolkov BipOS 0.5.5
Custom firmware, based on latin FW 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36 and not latin 1.1.2.05
for AmazFit Bip

Unti--2.png

Author: MNVolkov (Maxim Volkov)​

Description:
Customized firmware for AmazFit Bip. The list of applications is called from the AliPay menu so you need to enable it in the MiFit settings. You can also enable the side menu (swipe right).
BipOS is able to launch user applications. Each application is a separate file stored in resources. File format is arm-elf executable.
When the mod menu starts, resources are scanned for applications. Found applications are placed in the "Applications" menu. Calculator, Calendar, Flashlight apps, and the Alarm clock editor are rewritten under the new format. Now the firmware has a little more space for further development. Users wishing to not use some of (yet!) a few applications can form a list of applications to their taste from among the available.
In order to improve overall convenience and reduce the number of incompatibilities designed firmware independent applications. So one and the same Calculator will work both on Latin 1.1.5.12 and not latin 1.1.2.05 with no changes (you only need to place it in the RES file of the corresponding version).
To build RES files, there is also a special program for PC (Win32) with which you can add the necessary applications to your existing RES file.

Also, there is a simple SDK to anyone having (even small) programming skills could create an application for Amazfit BIP. The use of the SDK and load run applications significantly lowered the threshold of entering the field of software development for Amazfit Bip. SDK and instructions are placed in the appropriate topic, there will also be a discussion of creating applications for BipOS. - Инструкция - Bip | Application develop for BipOS ( SDK ) EN

One of the custom applications can be selected for a "quick" launch using "Left side function" in MOD menu. When it selected left swipe from dial launches "quick" app. MOD menu now accessible from Right menu (don`t forget to switch it ON by using Mi Fit)

This custom firmware is based on latin firmware of your choice 1.1.5.12, 1.1.5.36 or not latin 1.1.2.05 (Be careful when applying the patch, do not forget about the need to flash resources when changing versions in the watch)

Watch photo:
calc_355.jpgcalend_0.3.jpgAlarm_555.jpgalarm_days.jpgapp_en_tn.pnglang (2).pngflash_en.jpgIMG_20190728_221907_0_tn.png

The firmware is available in two formats:
1. File for direct flashing with your favorite program (I use Gadgetbridge)

2. Motorola S-Record file for applying a patch to your favorite firmware (for example, another mod of the same firmware version).
Patch can be applied strictly to latin firmware versions 1.1.5.12, 1.1.5.36 or non-latin version 1.1.2.05. This patch should be applied to the specified firmware. The only requirement is the absence of AliPay menu and alarms modifications in the target firmware since my patch changes the code of the AliPay menu function and the alarm clock interface.

1. Unpack the patch.zip archive to a separate folder
2. Open this folder in a separate window
3. Copy patch (file with .mot extension) and the firmware you want to patch (the file with the extension .fw or .fw.latin) into a separate folder
4. Arrange Explorer windows so that you can see both of the above files folders.
5. Use the Ctrl key to select the patch file and the firmware on which the patch will be applied
6. Drag and drop both selected files onto patch_en.bat located in the next window (when hovering over patch_en.bat will be label "Open with patch_en.bat")
7. In the window that opens, make sure that the patch is applied, remember the name of the patched firmware. After reading, you can close it.
8. The firmware file with the applied patch will be located in the same folder where the patch and firmware were dragged. It`s name starts with "patched..." and extension .fw or .fw.latin
9. Flash the patched firmware using up to date version Gadgetbridge
10. Flash compatible resources and fonts if necessary.

Everything you do with your watch, you do at your own risk! No one is responsible for your actions but you!
The patch is applicable to the firmware versions listed above only. You must avoid patching an already patched firmware (double patching).
Neither me nor anyone else will accept any claim of bricking your watch!!!
Important

It is highly recommended to use the latest version of Gadgetbridge for flashing firmware, and strictly recommended to use versions 0.41.0 and higher only.
Application - Gadget Bridge 0.41.0

Feedback and suggestions can be sent to the PM.

Current release
BipOS 0.5.5 - please follow this link and read NB before patching FW or flashing pre-patched one!

Download
here:
BipOS 0.5.5 (patches)
У вас нет разрешения на просмотр содержимого!

stock 1.1.2.05 non-latin firmware based, BipOS 0.5.5 patch applied + RES file

Some extras
stock 1.1.2.05 non-latin firmware based, BipOS 0.5.4 patch applied for iPhone users
This version is for those having Chinese version watch who can't or don't want to convert it to an international version.
stock 1.1.2.05 non-latin firmware based, BipOS 0.5.2 patch applied

BipOS 0.5.4 (patches)

BipOS 0.5.4 based on 1.1.2.05 non-latin firmware full pack (patched FW, RES with apps, stock non-latin font).

BipOS 0.5.3
Stock 1.1.2.05 firmware with BipOS 0.5.3 patch applied
Stock 1.1.5.36 firmware with BipOS 0.5.3 patch applied

BipOS 0.5.2

BipOS 0.5

MNVolkov MOD 0.4.1

MNVolkov MOD v0.4

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.12

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.36
Support developers by making DONATION

Последнее редактирование модератором:

kaiserik

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi, my BIP is actually on fresh restored 1.1.5.36 FW. Is this one considered as LATIN one ?
What kind of FW and RES with 0.5.5 can I apply ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

branja6

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Good people, how can I purchase a custom firmware with all the apps I wanted through LikeApp+? It asks me to make an account on Yoo money, and I have no idea how to do that (because I want to link my PayPal account to it).

mhayquel

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Anyone could help, I already had bip os installed and working but decided to add apps using resource archiver. I just flashed res file and it had wrong language, I flashed font file, then my bip is stuck in connect app to update, tried connecting it, it connects but drops the connection, it will ask for pairing non stop but wont hold connection, is there a way to fix this?
Hi, I have the same issue, I installed the GADGETBRIDGE and connect the watch using it. Download the Mi Fit 3.4.4 apk (search in google). Extract it using 7Z Extractor for PC, Search for the file Mili_chaohu.res, Mili_chaohu.fw, Mili_chaohu.gps, and Mili_chaohu.ft. Send it to your phone. Using any file explorer on your phone (Preferred CX FILE EXPLORER), open the Mili_chaohu.res, .fw, .gps, .ft using open with FW/App installer. It will open the GADGETBRIDGE to install it, install it one by one. It will fix your device.

Bipie

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Sorry for the dumb question,
but where can I download directly a fresh A-GPS file agps.zip (containing gps_alm.bin cep_pak.bin)?
Any help is highly appreciated! :)

Последнее редактирование:

Pólux

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip

NuttyS

Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
RES file for BipOS 0.5.5 based on 1.1.2.05 firmware
Sorry, I can't seem to get this right, I've downloaded this and the fw file, but when flashed it just gets stuck on "connect to app to update". Can't work out what I've done wrong despite reading through, sorry.
Авто объединение сообщений:

Sorry, I can't seem to get this right, I've downloaded this and the fw file, but when flashed it just gets stuck on "connect to app to update". Can't work out what I've done wrong despite reading through, sorry.
Can't seem to edit my post, I got the older one flashed, and thought it was working but then it kept freezing. So, I'm still lost.

Последнее редактирование:

Roabone

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
When you flash a firmware your watch shows "connect app to update " . If you are using notify and fitness for amazfit, just delete the app then download it again then download the res file fast then it will work

And download the font also

NuttyS

Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
When you flash a firmware your watch shows "connect app to update " . If you are using notify and fitness for amazfit, just delete the app then download it again then download the res file fast then it will work

And download the font also
Thank you, that worked, but it freezes and restarts like the 0.5.4 so I think my watch can't handle them for some reason.

Roabone

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
It happens some time to my watch as well

Archon

Модератор
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@NuttyS, this happens because of RAM lack usually. Try to disable animation in BipOS settings, it may help.

NuttyS

Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Did it! Changed to gadgetbridge to flash it (GB wouldn't work on my old phone but I just realised I hadn't tried it on my new one).

Animations disabled and seems to be working ok :) Thank you everyone.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сверху Снизу