Amazfit Bip
  • Первое сообщение
MNVolkov BipOS
Custom firmware, based on latin FW 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36 and not latin 1.1.2.05
for AmazFit Bip v.0.5

Unti--2.png

Author: MNVolkov (Maxim Volkov)​

Description:
Customized firmware for AmazFit Bip. The list of applications is called from the AliPay menu so you need to enable it in the MiFit settings. You can also enable the side menu (swipe right). Implemented two additional applications for your Bip:

Calculator: The calculator allows you to perform basic arithmetic operations + - * /. Deleting the last dialed digit, resetting and receiving an answer is called by clicking on the corresponding areas of the scoreboard, indicated by the inscriptions C = <-

Calendar : The algorithm for calculating the day of the week works for any date in the Gregorian calendar. The range of the calendar from 1600 to 3000 years.At startup, the current month is displayed, the current day is highlighted in color. There is ability to select another period through turning: swipe left-right to switch the months, swipe up and down - switch the years.

Editing of existing alarms: You can change the time of the existing alarm, set the repetition by day of the week, or select single mode (available by left swipe). To select a single mode, you must uncheck all the checkboxes. For convenience, you can set the current time by clicking on the alarm icon on the time setting screen. Synchronization with MiFit occurs only on/off state (as before), while the time in MiFit does not change. However, you can still set the alarm in MiFit and it will sync with the watch. The alarm time displayed om watch is always actual.

Flashlight: When start Flashlight the screen get white color and backlight turn up high.

One of this applicatoins can be selected for "quick" launch using "Left side function" in MOD menu. When it selected left swipe from dial launches "quick" app. MOD menu now accessible from Right menu (don`t forget to switch it ON by using Mi Fit)

This custom firmware is based on latin firmware on your choose 1.1.5.12, 1.1.5.36 or not latin 1.1.2.05 (Be careful when applying the patch, do not forget about the need to flash resources when changing versions in watch)

Watch photo:
calc_355.jpgcalend_0.3.jpgAlarm_555.jpgalarm_days.jpgapp_en_tn.pnglang (2).pngflash_en.jpgIMG_20190728_221907_0_tn.png

The firmware is available in two formats:
1. File for direct flasing with your favorite program (I use GadgetBridge)

2. Motorola S-Record file for applying a patch to your favorite firmware (for example, another mod of the same firmware version).
Patch can be applied strictly on latin firmware version 1.1.5.12 or 1.1.5.36. This patch should be applied on the specified firmwares. The only condition is the absence of AliPay menu modifications and alarms in the firmware, since My patch changes the code of the AliPay menu function and the alarm clock interface.

1. Unpack the patch.zip archive to a separate folder
2. Open this folder in a separate window
3. Copy patch (file with .mot extension) and the firmware you want to patch (the file with the extension .fw or .fw.latin) into a separate folder
4. Arrange Explorer windows so that you can see both of the above files folders.
5. Use the Ctrl key to select the patch file and the firmware on which the patch will be applied
6. Drag and drop both selected files onto patch_en.bat located in the next window (when hovering over patch_en.bat will be label " Open with patch_en.bat")
7. In the window that opens, make sure that the patch is applied, remember the name of the patched firmware. After reading, you can close.
8. The firmware file with the applied patch will be located in the same folder where the patch and firmware were dragged. It`s name starts with "patched..." and extension .fw or .fw.latin
9. Flash the patched firmware using up to date version GadgetBridge
10. Flash compatible resources and fonts if necessary.

Everything you do with your watch, you do at your own risk! No one except You is responsible for your actions!
No claim for "brick" your watch neither I nor anyone else takes!!!
Important

it is recommended to use the latest version of Gadget Bridge For firmware.
Application - Gadget Bridge 0.34.0

Feedback and suggestions can be sent to the PM.

Download here:
У вас нет разрешения на просмотр содержимого!

MNVolkov MOD 0.4.1

MNVolkov MOD v0.4

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.12

MNVolkov MOD v0.3.2 based on official firmware Latin 1.1.5.36

Support developers by making DONATION

Последнее редактирование:

alfredxyz

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip

totalnoob43

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip

amazbip2019

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
fully functional, amazing!

JAGBv1

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi @MNVolkov , your FW works very well.

A suggestion, both in FW Latin and No Latin, must be compatible with menus RES 176x176.

In the last version 0.4 you published FW Latin based on Trace and SantaX MOD that were compatible with menus 176x176, but were only valid for Russian users by the texts of the menu settings, alarm, etc.

Then with an FW MOD based on stock (official) compatible with menus RES 176x176 everything would be perfect, because the RES files (1.1.5.12 Latin and 1.1.2.05 No Latin) can be unpacked-packaged with AmazfitBipTools and edited with any image editor, so any user who has ever made a BIN, can easily make menus in their language (French, Italian, Spanish, etc.).

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi @MNVolkov , your FW works very well.

A suggestion, both in FW Latin and No Latin, must be compatible with menus RES 176x176.

In the last version 0.4 you published FW Latin based on Trace and SantaX MOD that were compatible with menus 176x176, but were only valid for Russian users by the texts of the menu settings, alarm, etc.

Then with an FW MOD based on stock (official) compatible with menus RES 176x176 everything would be perfect, because the RES files (1.1.5.12 Latin and 1.1.2.05 No Latin) can be unpacked-packaged with AmazfitBipTools and edited with any image editor, so any user who has ever made a BIN, can easily make menus in their language (French, Italian, Spanish, etc.).
Hello, @JAGBv1 ,
My mod does not affect icons size. So you can select FW you liked (from compatible versions) and patch it with my MOD.

dslul

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hi @MNVolkov, great job! I didn't think this was possible... are you willing to share the details on how you managed to do this? Did you find a "failsafe" mode to upload code in case of bad firmware?

totalnoob43

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
I saw the the news about 0.5 being posted in the Russian forum, but didn't want to spam English there. Great work! I would like to contribute to the SDK, is there anything I could do? I have a fair bit of experience programming in C, but I'm not that proficient in Russian, unfortunately.

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Update

MNVolkov BipOS 0.5

Changes:
Completely redesigned application launch code. Each application is now a separate file stored in resources. File format is arm-elf executable.
When the mod menu starts, resources are scanned for applications. Found applications are placed placed into "Applications" menu. Calculator, Calendar, Flashlight apps and the Alarm clock editor are rewritten under the new format. Now the firmware has a little more space for further development. Users wishing to not use some of (yet!) a few applications can form a list of applications to their taste from among the available.
In order to improve overall convenience and reduce the number of incompatibilities designed firmware independent applications. So one and the same Calculator will work both on Latin 1.1.5.12 and not latin 1.1.2.05 with no changes (you only need to place it in the RES file of the corresponding version).
To build RES files, there is also a special program for PC (Win32) with which you can add the necessary applications to your existing RES file.
Also, there is simple SDK to anyone having (even small) programming skills could create an application for Amazfit BIP. The use of the SDK and load run applications significantly lowered the threshold of entering the field of software development for Amazfit Bip. SDK and instructions are placed in the appropriate topic, there will also be a discussion of creating applications for BipOS. Here it is
Инструкция - Bip | Application develop for BipOS ( SDK )

Due to significant changes and the concept of development, it was decided to change the name of the mod

MNVolkov BipOS

MNVolkov BipOS v0.5 (patches, applications, ResPack)

Full set MNVolkov BipOS v0.5 based on Latin 1.1.5.12 (official firmware, trace MOD)

Full set MNVolkov BipOS v0.5 based on Latin 1.1.5.36 (official firmware, trace MOD)

Full set MNVolkov BipOS v0.5 based on non-Latin 1.1.2.05 (official firmware, SantaX MOD)

If You like my work, the work of the team of the forum, feel free to making donations for the further development of BipOS and MyAmazFit.ru forum
Details for making donations can be found in my profile @MNVolkov
You can make donations on Yandex.Money, QIWI and PayPal. If you do not have an account in these payment systems, do not worry, they all accept Bank cards Visa MasterCard.

Thank you for the long wait, ahead of the implementation of many plans to improve BipOS.

Последнее редактирование:

totalnoob43

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Thank you for the long wait, ahead of the implementation of many plans to improve BipOS.
Awesome! I just updated to 0.5 and I think you forgot the English translation of the "Alipay" menu, it's in Russian even with English language. The submenus are translated correctly, though.

Apart from that, thank you so much for this fw and the SDK, which I'm very excited to try out.

MNVolkov

Разработчик
Команда форума
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Awesome! I just updated to 0.5 and I think you forgot the English translation of the "Alipay" menu, it's in Russian even with English language. The submenus are translated correctly, though.

Apart from that, thank you so much for this fw and the SDK, which I'm very excited to try out.
Yes, English and others translations MOD menu and translations Application labels I will make later.

alfredxyz

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
@MNVolkov Wow thank you! How to flash the applications?

kdchien

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Stratos
There was a bug on Alarm Editor (when swipe from time change to the day select). Hope you can fix it soon.

Czapla

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Would you manage to create an application in which you can save a note in the res file, for example a timetable, and it was different for each day of the week?

404AccNotFound

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Hello,
Sorry, kind of got confused. Just got my watch and have Gadgetbridge, how do I install it?

guilherme616

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Ваше "умное" устройство
Amazfit Bip
Mr. @MNVolkov, I'm using BipOS 5.0 with reaload files. In Compass menu, coordinates area are freezing in touch and backing only with fisical button.

Are you aware of this issue?

Thanks for your hard work.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу